Saturday 14 September 2013

Like.Want.Need. AW Obsessions edition.


Office Ava over the knee flat boots
Topshop snake print dress
Stylist Pick/Dorothy Perkins heeled chelsea boots
New Look check shirt
New Look leopard chelsea boots
Topshop Innocent lipstick
ASOS leopard trousers
New Look Kelly Brook over the knee heeled boots

First of all, I need to apologise again for being a very bad blogger! I don't really have too many excuses as I've actually not been too busy recently. Saying that, last week I did move back to Bournemouth for my fourth and final year of Uni anddd got a new job..

Anyway, I think it's fair to say that Autumn is now truly upon us and that can mean only one thing.. New season shopping!! I have done a lottt of shopping this week which is really really bad of me and I have actually bought every single piece from this Like.Want.Need. post!!

These Office Ava boots are exactly what I have been searching for for Autumn/Winter. I have been looking for a pair of suede, over the knee boots with a chelsea boot style shape to the heel and toe. These boots were pretty expensive (£99 after student discount!) but I think they are worth it and should definitely last for years and years to come. The perfect new season staple if you ask me!

I bought this Topshop snake dress the other day when browsing the shops not really meaning to buy anything (oops!) and instantly fell in love with it. It's the same shape as the pink and blue leopard print version they had out in the summer that completely sold out! I love the silky, lightweight feel of the fabric and the print looks soo much prettier in person. The shift style shape gives it quite a 60's feel but the back of the dress is about 10cm longer than the front giving it a more modern edge. Can't wait to wear this with those Kelly Brook boots...

I have never really bought anything from Dorothy Perkins before as it's generally not a shop that really appeals to me. However, I had been searching the internet for some black heeled chelsea boots and decided to just search through every high street stores website that I could think of and came across these! They are by 'Stylist Pick' which is another brand that really I've not had much interest in, but these boots look and feel really classy and expensive. They were supposed to be £40 but Dorothy Perkins are currently running a 20% student discount promotion!

I love this check shirt from New Look! It was so cheap, only £15 (£13.50 with student discount!!) and it is the absolute perfect shape that I'm looking for in a casual shirt. It is oversized but not in a too baggy kind of way and it's quite longline. I don't think I'm describing this too well so I will just have to do an outfit post on it soon..

These leopard print chelsea boots from New Look were also so cheap! I love a bargain and couldn't resist, only £22.50 after discount.. I think it's quite clear I have a AW boots obsession...

I fancied a nice nudey/pink/dusky kind of coloured lipstick and found this one in Topshop, it's nice but is probably a bit too pale for what I was looking for so the search is still on!

It also seems like I'm having a bit of a moment with animal prints for Autumn too! I saw these trousers on ASOS and couldn't resist with the 20% student discount they were running.. I think these will be great for a night out but also for smarter, more formal occasions with a white shirt and black blazer.

I have been absolutely obsessed with over the knee boots and have been searching for some heeled ones that aren't too expensive as I don't actually know how often I will wear them (I'm hoping a lot!). This Kelly Brook pair from New Look are a suede effect and I'm hoping they're going to be just what I've been looking for when they arrive! I love the idea of wearing them over black jeans and with short evening dresses with no tights.




 photo lovecharlotte3_zps0e6b7a4c.png

15 comments:

  1. I Nominated you for a liebster award,

    Check out my blog for more details.


    xoxo http://www.fayezlc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks!! :D
    I am a new follower on your blog! :D
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this tartan shirt so much! lovely blog- given you a follow :)

    Becci x

    http://princessesandpinkchampagne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! I have done a post on AW13 fashion trends, check out my blog at cocomademe.blogspot.com and thank you for inspiring me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snake print dress!

    SNJ

    www.thecrocusflowers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for autumn clothes, great picks girl! I'm a new follower!
    http://the-fairest-of-them.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Animal prints are so classy! They can really bring elegance to the look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great items! Perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Dorothy Perkins heeled chelsea boots looks so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds. Loving your style.

    ReplyDelete