Thursday 18 April 2013

Spring purchases..

I have been a very bad blogger and I am sorry!! I haven't posted in over 2 weeks because I've been so busy recently with work and getting my nail qualifications and just general life seems to have taken over. I feel like I haven't had a minute to myself for weeks!.. I have collected a few new spring purchases that I though I should share with you though!







The justification for the majority of the things I have bought recently is that they are for my holiday in the summer with my boyfriend (2 weeks in Turkey, I can't wait!!) butttttt really I just can't help myself sometimes!

I can't even remember how I came across this necklace but once I saw it, I knew I really wanted it. I just imagined it against tanned skin in the sun and it was sold!! I got it from a random online jewellers called Sparkling Jewellery.

I'm always wanting to find new, cute phone cases because I'm too scared to walk around with a naked iPhone! I normally buy them from eBay for a few pounds but they can be a bit hit and miss. When I was browsing Accessorize recently I spotted a really great selection of eye catching good quality cases and knew straight away that I definitely wasn't going home without one (I even had to wander around the shop for ages debating between two different desgins!). They have a good selection of hard and soft silicone cases for all different phones and devices which you can find here. I prefer soft silicone cases but thats just me!

I bought these cat eye sunglasses from River Island on Oxford Street on a quick, spontaneous run in after dinner with a friend. I fancied some new black sunglasses and really like the cat eye shape as I've never had any like that before. It's not too much of a crazy cat eyed shape so they don't look over the top for everyday wear which is great, and at only £10 I'm very happy!

I bought the Enrapture Extremity heated rollers after reading so many good reviews of them on blogs recently. I normally just use my Remington Pearl wand (which I can't recommend enough!) to put a wave in my hair, but fancied seeing what the fuss was all about with these. I bought them from John Lewis and at the time they were only about £40 because they were on promotion at Tesco and John Lewis had price matched. Tesco had actually sold out of them and I just happened to get a really good deal! I have only tried these once so far and I think I need to take a bit of time to perfect a good technique with them but I can see them being a really good product, especially for nights out.

I got this glittery beigey, taupy, comfy jumper from M&S in the sale! I can't say I often shop for clothes in Marks and Spencers but I spotted this on a quick trip to buy some Percy Pigs. It was reduced from £35 to £15 and is really comfy and looks great with jeans and converse for a casual day look and would also be a great little cover up for cool summer evenings.

I have been scouring the internet recently for bikinis and ASOS have definitely impressed me with their huge selection. I had spotted this bikini by an Australian brand called 'All About Eve' but hadn't bought it because it was £50 which is pretty out of my price range for one bikini!! It then went down to £30 in the sale and I had to have it! Can't wait to wear this on holidayyyyyy..

 photo lovecharlotte3_zps0e6b7a4c.png

11 comments:

  1. Love the necklace and the bikini. I need to get some holiday shopping done too, so excited for some sunshine!

    Loes x

    http://fashionoblivion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your necklace a woman at work has it I've been trying to track it down !!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing blog!
    what do you think about to follow eachother?

    I whish you a Magic day!
    A kiss from a SPARKLE ROME!!
    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. That phone case is super cute!! Love it!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do love your necklace, it's simple but definitely makes a personal statement.

    Kamea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shades!

    I've been really enjoying your blog, so I have nominated you for the Liebster Award - there is a link to your blog on my post - which also explains the award!

    http://www.emilys-elixir.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    Emily x

    www.emilys-elixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love at first sight...your necklace is really adorable<3

    Would you like to follow each other in Bloglovin?
    Best regards from Hamburg

    shoppisticated.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The necklace is beautiful, I love when jewellery recycles other products to make them beautiful.

    littlejessybee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. That necklace is so pretty! Great blog, followed :) x

    daisie-petals.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete