Tuesday 5 March 2013

I think I'm in love..


The Mulberry Willow SS13 collection has made my little heart melt, it is so perfect!
There are five size variations of the Willow; the Oversized Willow Tote (far left), then the Willow Tote, the Small Willow, the Oversized Willow Clutch and the Willow Clutch (far right)... and I want all five!
I think I have decided that the Small Willow is my favourite.. (see below)


I also love every single colour in this bag too (minus the black with silver hard wear version that I have missed out of this image)
The Small Willow Tote costs £1250 or £1650 if you go for the calf and ostrich mix versions (the navy, apricot and white) so I don't think I'll be getting one anytime soon, unless I win the lottery!

Ahhh a girl can dream....


 photo lovecharlotte3_zps0e6b7a4c.png

9 comments:

  1. Ooops typo I meant to comment, I love the colours and would love one but just not a mix of animals. Don't think Mulberry are going to do a vegetarian friendly bag haha.
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I can see why you fell in love, you've spread it! I love these so much, I need one in my life! AAAHH, why are they so expensive? :( followed your lovely blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bags <3 I want all of them.
    I'm following
    http://fiona-terry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hay, new follower all these bags are so pretty.
    follow back, if you like. andy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want them ALL!!!
    www.poolovesboo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow!! i'm falling in love, too. i want them! gosh, what a nice post :>
    great blog!! enjoy reading it. check out mine too:)
    www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh... that's nice. and all those pastel colours, so pretty for spring/summer;}
    like it a lot;}X



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're gorgeous aren't they, love them!

    www.beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pastel colours - fingers crossed we win the lottery!

    Emily x

    www.emilys-elixir.com

    ReplyDelete